Support for Social Protection Statistics (ESPROSS)
- Duration: 2019 - 2022
The project was conducted for Eurostat by the consortium composed of Applica (leader) and Alphametrics. The overall purpose of the project was to support Eurostat in the continued undertaking of ESSPROS related activities and to assist in the work to further develop the ESSPROS system.
Main tasks in the project:
- developing the existing ESSPROS data collections.
- supporting the extension of the ESSSPROS system through the development of the methodological basis for a new data collection on the number of recipients/beneficiaries of social benefits in the unemployment function.
- assisting Eurostat in the preparation and delivery of meetings that underpin the ongoing process of exchange and consensus building amongst ESSPROS stakeholders.
- statistical training for ESSPROS domain.
- Partners: Alphametrics (UK)
- Client: Eurostat
- Contact: Loredana Sementini